Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
History of Swimwear Infographic from Enerie. For popular fashion infographics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic.
Do people come up to you at Comic Con and want to feel your head, you know, to make sure everything is a-okay? Yeah, well, they actually don’t want to feel my head and make sure it’s okay. They actually want to squish it. Everyone’s like, “Can I gouge your eyes out for this selfie?” (laughs) And I’m like, “Sure.” - Pedro Pascal
I certainly relate to Ygritte in the fact that she is so strong and also ruthless as well and I feel that especially within ‘Game of Thrones,’ I think that as a show, it is one of the frontrunners for showing dominant female characters and making sure that men answer to women rather than the other way around… Nobody’s actually come up to me saying that she inspires them, but she certainly inspires me to be tougher. I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to the cold. My God, knowing that Ygritte is Wilding to the bone, it was fun to kind of give that a go and to portray that.
Publication info [London]Pub. for the author by H. Cox [etc.]1881.
Cornell University Library